Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Shamless blog bumps part 2

In our next instalment of blog advertisements we'll touch on fashion, travel, and a inside look at he life of one of the best sorority girls I know. Close your tabs and pay attention.

As much of a lover of food I am I'm also a lover of clothes. No really, I was best dressed in high school you guys. I collect suits because I like to pretend I'm a cool lawyer with a badass name like Harvey Spector.

See! I can clean up pretty nicely and you can to if you check out Ashley Mondesir's blog My Desirable Closet. She can tell you what to wear where to get it and when to wear it. Keep yourself from looking like a slob and take a few tips from her. 

If it's a bit of travel and a good laugh you're looking for my friend Elle has that in spades. She's been in the news game longer than anyone thanks to her newsy parents but her blog is one big adventure (time?). So check it out and get the urge to go to the bahamas.

Lastly but certainly not least is a blog that gives the average human being a glimpse into the life of one of my favorite people and possibly the most fun sorority gal you'll meet. Dana Jean Winter has seen all that can be seen in the greek community here at UF. She's a blonde that'll steer you in the right direction if you're thinking of going greek. Her blog is a walkthrough of do's, don'ts and how to's for the up and coming girl making her way in a new sorority. She's got the looks and the brains people and she goes to UF so she must be doing something right. Follow her sage like wisdom and you're golden.

So take a look at these blogs and form your own opinions. Hopefully they help you out, but if they don't ask these trolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment